Breaking

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

How To Create A Bootable Windows XP On USB

This was my video tutorial on how to create a bootable Windows XP on USB or Flash Drive that posted on Youtube.com last year, June 14, 2010. So far the video had 15 likes and 1 dislike, 25, 534 unique viewers around the globe with which mostly of them are coming from the Middle East, 43 comments all in all and 22 favors. 



So much with analytics, the video above that you're about to watch or did watched already is a legitimate, the first and one of the unique method on making a bootable Windows XP on USB posted on the popular Youtube.com. This thing is so helpful in reformatting or doing a fresh install of Windows XP Operating System on computers or netbooks that has no DVD or CD ROMs. This is effective and working on all types of computer brands as long as it has a USB port.
Actually, I just learned that method all by myself. I am a technician of a 24/7 Internet Cafe and working for 29 computers. When I'm about to reformat one of the computers it happened that the DVD-ROM is not functioning but since there were USB ports I told to myself how can I use flash drive in order to fix it however before that am thinking of cloning. I tried to search for a software that can solve my problem and it did. The simple yet powerful software which I had found in torrent became an instant hit to me and rest of the world when I decided to create a video tutorial and post it online. And it did well as stats showed significant result which mentioned above. 
Thanks for reading my blog. If you want to learn more about this computer tip of mine, don't hesitate to share it in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment