Breaking

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

[Solved] Examining 76317 Mb Disk 0 At Id 0 On Bus 0 On Atapi

I've got a serious problem today as one of the PC in my workplace is not functioning well anymore and every time I boot it a blue screen appears saying that there was a certain hardware problem. I checked everything and found out that all were properly connected. So what is really the problem? I have no other choice  but to apply the best way to fix it as soon as possible, I need to reformat it. But as the process goes on I did experience this kind of error "Examining 76317 Mb Disk 0 at Id 0 on bus 0 on Atapi." What is this? This is my first time to encounter such problem that is why I directly open the internet and google for it, and I certainly get some possible solutions.
I did apply all but only one works and that is to replace the HDD connector then plug it to any available socket in the motherboard. Maybe there was just a little problem in communicating the data in which causing the computer not to boot up properly because the connector was probably outworn already. In my case the connector is a Serial ATA or SATA, so I did replace it with a new one and connect it to the next socket as advised. The good news is that it works, the operating system was successfully installed and finally boots normally as the usual.

Although this computer tips is tried and tested it is not an assurance that it will work well for you too and that the Hard Drive has no problem or error at all. It's better to contact an authorized brand service center to ensure the proper handling of it. Indeed, it's another computer problem solved, isn't it? Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment