Breaking

Friday, December 29, 2017

Myphone My28 Custom Recovery

Just like I promised before, I will post a guide on how to install a custom recovery for Myphone My28. Due to some request, I created this article to those people who are looking for a guide that could help them on installing a custom recovery. I will list the needed files, all you need is to download and follow the instruction.
The available custom recovery for Myphone My28 / My28s is TWRP. Please download the custom recovery with your corresponding version of Myphone My28.
NOTE: Your Myphone My28 needs to be rooted first. Read the guide on how to root Myphone My28 / My28s.
myphone my28 custom recovery

TWRP for Myphone My28 / My28s

Please follow the procedure below. Again this is applicable for Myphone My28 / My28s as long as you choose the right TWRP file for your device.

Installing Myphone My28 Custom Recovery

  1. Download and install Rashr-tool.
  2. Extract the recovery the you’ve downloaded earlier. Place it into the root folder of your SD-card.
  3. Launch Rashr-tool from your application drawer.
  4. Tap “Recovery update” and choose recovery.img under “Recovery File” in your SD-card.
  5. Follow the onscreen installation and wait for the process to finish.
Thank you for reading my guide. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the most updates.
Disclaimer: I do not own the files included in this guide, credit goes to original developer / uploader.

No comments:

Post a Comment